Wednesday 20 April 2011

Oh crap...

One evening last week, Friday I believe, I had stopped on my way home from work for a drink with my husband and a friend. We had all left work on time, were all quite tired after a long week and a glass of wine (or a pint in their cases) sounded like a brilliant idea.

As the weather is starting to pick up properly we were incredibly happy to manage to find a table outside and settled ourselves to sup our drinks and talk crap and let the work hassles of the week gently drift off our shoulders. When I said talk crap through it turned out to be a little more realistic than I thought, as I turned round and was confronted by this car parked up by the pub...


Have to admit, I had no idea what to say when I saw this. I figure the company directors are either equipt with impressive senses of humour, don't know about it or are just generally a bit dumb.... And I feel soooo sorry for the poor guy or girl who's driving round in this, I mean seriously they must feel like a total idiot! I really hope their boss pays them very well for this particular bit of mobile advertising!

1 comment:

  1. Blinkin heck! Pumping indeed! I'll stick to my saxo I think!

    ReplyDelete