Thursday 3 January 2013

Boy Racing Fail...

Picture the scene, I'm sat at the top of the high street of my town waiting for the traffic lights. There are two lanes, I'm going left. A car pulls up alongside me, a young guy (maybe eighteen or so) sat in the drivers seat. He's turning right.

Now imagine my confusion when he starts revving his engine, and I don't mean idly gunning the gas. I mean revving the nuts off his car, and looking to his left with that "let's race" look on his face.
Confusion, I mean true confusion. Let me explain simply.

At this particular junction the left lane turns left, the right lane turns right, there is no way we could be sat parallel with each other and be going in the same direction. None. I mean what the hell does he think we're going to do, race the two inches off the line until we veer in two different directions?! I mean really, what exactly is the point in trying to get your race on when we aren't even going in the same fucking direction?!

Moron.

And after all that I pulled away, not slowly but not fast, and he was still sat on the line as I turned the corner... *eyeroll*

No comments:

Post a Comment