Wednesday 3 October 2012

Times, They Are A Changing...

After my previous company related Facebook status I can confirm I am one of those being made redundant. This will have two noticeable effects on Confined Sinners.

1) I will have a lot more time to write my blogs.
2) I will have a lot less ammo with which to write about...

Hmm, well let's see. I mean I have branched out in the past to non commuter thoughts, so this will give me the opportunity to investigate that avenue of thought more thoroughly. The other thing is I will still be travelling into London for agency meetings and hopefully interviews so travelling at a different time of day could give me a new type of weirdo to talk about... ;)

Silver linings people, onwards and upwards!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're going to be made redundant, but as you say it could be an opportunity for change and growth :) onwards and upwards indeed.
    x

    ReplyDelete