Tuesday 1 November 2011

Everything Must (n't) Go?

Everyone likes a sale right? And one of the stores in my town that I regularly see running a sale is Dreams, the bed place.

One evening recently whilst walking home I saw this sign in the window of said shop.



Well that's handy thinks I, it's half six in the evening and I'm not the only one who comes back from town at this time by any stretch of the imagination, so it's great they're thinking of that.

Looking closer I found that the shop seemed remarkably empty for the last night of a sale, even if it's not the biggest town. With my curiosity piqued I investigated further and found this sign attached to the door itself.



Ummmm, what?! So let me get this straight. You have a sale that you're massively promoting that finishes today at eight, and you're open until six...? FAIL!!!

They may be good with beds, but their logic? Not so hot there...

No comments:

Post a Comment