Tuesday 20 December 2011

Just Wrong!!!

I don't often post about stuff that I haven't personally witnessed, in fact this may well be the first time I have, but I think it's worth pausing for a moment to appreciate the real "ick" factor of these two people.

Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden....

I mean what the ever living hell...?! I just cannot fathom these two, or even work out how to adequately voice the horror I feel whenever I see anything with their names crosses my computer screen.

If you haven't experienced the delight that is this train wreck couple, he's a fifty odd year old actor best known for his role in The Green Mile and she is (apparently) seventeen and an aspiring... well, just aspiring! Her parents had to grant their blessing for the wedding due to her age, but she looks a hell of a lot older, and not in a good way!

Around Halloween they got thrown off a pumpkin patch for their "overly sexual" PDAs... Then just the other week they were photographed going for a walk and she was wearing, of course, a tiny red bikini, hooker heels and a fur coat, that's it.

And now their latest, which is what has tipped me over the edge to true "omfg'edness" is their Christmas pictures. She in a tiny red shorts style bikini and him dressed as Santa. Basically it looks like Santa getting a frickin' lapdance while Mrs Claus is out the way for the day. It's truly truly terrifying in it's grossness. Check it out, words cannot adequately describe it...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment