Wednesday 6 March 2013

Road Runner

Okay so I'm currently working in Southwark, and as I like to get back earlier I take the tube the whole ONE MINUTE to Waterloo, I know lazy right? Well I got reminded of my laziness tonight just as I walked out of the office, but thankfully in a way that made me laugh out loud in the street.

Normal day, nothing to report really and then as I left my office building and walked down Southwark Street I saw a runner heading towards me. Damn, now I feel lazy I helpfully think. As he nears and passes me I realise he is running along with his mouth wide open, picture the human version of a Humpback whale just cruising along mouth wide open to catch krill, yep that's about what it looked like! Seriously very weird and after he passed I turned to look at him as he ran on by giving him somewhat of a quizzical look another woman on the street looked at me and laughed.

"I know, weird wasn't it? But to be fair he had nothing on the laugh I got from the look on your face..."

Hurrah, I'm lightening people's days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment