Tuesday 8 March 2011

World Domination

Well I’ve now been reliably informed that this little blog is being read globally. I’ve managed to make it from London to the frozen wastes of Glasgow, on to Berlin and it's sausages and even as far as Texas where apparently it's been shot...  And it’s a bit of a strange thought that people so far away are reading my musings, especially as a large proportion of it relates to the delights of the London commute and I’m never sure if other countries compare particularly well or if certain aspects of it are lost in translation.
It’s only a matter of time now before I dominate the entire globe, bwaaahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!
Slightly more seriously though, thank you all for sticking with me and continuing to read my offerings to the blogiverse. May I continue to make you laugh for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment