Thursday 1 September 2011

Warning - Sweary Sweary Rant Rant!

I have recently moved office, my new office location means it takes me a little longer to reach my tube station but once there same journey length. So in order to make my regular train I really need to get a shift on. Which is what I did today.

I bolted out of my office like a cat with it's tail on fire and fast walked to the tube, and made bloody good time. Straight onto a tube, wicked. On track to easily make my train, frickin' awesome. Stopped at Embankment, still plenty of time, one stop to go. Just waiting for the doors to shut. So I waited, and waited and got an announcement that there was signal failure, use of alternative routes recommended. Shit!

Okay I can do this, I'm a fast walker and I've only got to get over Hungerford Bridge and over to Waterloo.

To the fucking moron who blocked the escalator leaving the Bakerloo line - Maybe in future at rush hour in London you should move your fat arse out of people's way?! And stopping dead at the top of the exit? Twat!!!!

To the group of people meandering slowly across the bridge eight abreast - Are you mentally fucking retarded?! See all these stressed and pissed off looks you're getting? You deserve every sodding one! Wankers!!!

Slight off topic one to the rushing guy who barged a woman with a pram out of your way on the steps into the station - You're a fucking reprehensible excuse for a human being! What would you feel if someone did that to your wife and child you prick?!

To the group of people blocking half of the Waterloo concourse by walking the speed of a disabled sloth - what the fuck is your problem?! Rush hour? Main London station? Are you stupid, callous or just epic epic assholes?!

All of you dickheads combined led to me getting to the platform just in time to see my train pulling out, and leaving me with half an hour standing around this station waiting for my next train nothing to do but to post this bloody rant! Twunts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment