Tuesday 14 February 2012

Darling, I Have THE Best Idea For A Romantic Valentines....

Okay, recap of last year's Valentines post - Valentines is a pointless "Hallmark holiday" and you shouldn't need to have a reminder to tell your beloved that you love them. There we go, in a nutshell.
Soooo, happy in my opinion of the day.

This year I thought I would try something different, and see what "great" romantic things I could find online. And oh there's some truly amazing things!

Starting with this - I want to propose... hmmm, how can I guarantee she'll never see this coming...? I KNOW! PIZZA HUT!


If it had even entered my husband's mind... Wow I'd have flipped! But hey, who could possibly object to any advert for marriage proposals that includes "Bling"?! And, even better, ,the "$10 Dinner Box" includes.... wait for it.... TWO DIPS!!!


Or how about this for the ultimate in romantic Valentines presents?


Can anything possibly make you feel more special...?!

Or if you didn't really want conventional, you could always go for creepy...?



I don't know what scares me more about this next one, what he's done or the idea that he has someone to do this for...

Romance FAIL!


I do understand the idea behind Valentines Day, I really do, but given some of the options out there maybe sometimes it's just safer to do nothing....?
Caption this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment