Monday 7 February 2011

The Return of the Floor Hogger

My friend the floor hog was back this morning, and unfortunately as I prefer to sit in a two seat area against the window it meant dealing with the distinct lack of floor space again.  It could be worse, at least I can put my foot up on the side, however when I did he apparently thought this meant "please feel free to put your feet under my chair as I'm not using the space...". So I put my feet back down, and accidentally stamped on his leg in the process, I'm gutted...

Once we went through the station that guarantees no spare seats in sight I realised just how much of a selfish oaf this guy actually is. Not only did the poor woman sat next to him have barely half a seat, but he also proceeded to once again read the newspaper in such a way that it leaned over the half the seat she had! And every time she wasn't looking he would stare at her in a very strange manner, as if she'd dared to take up space that was his!






I really hope I don't see him again, as I came very close to educating him as to my rather low opinion of him, but I fear I'm stuck with the rude and odious little toad if I take this train. Now there's a good incentive to get going earlier in the morning!!

The queue being all the way back to the escalators at the Bakerloo line this morning however, doesn't have quite the same effect...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment