Wednesday 2 February 2011

Say What Now?!

A little collection of my top five announcements I've heard due to trains/tubes, I'm becoming convinced of the idea that the announcers actually do suffer medically from some form of verbal diarrhea...


5. Southwest Trains en route to Waterloo
I'm afraid I do have some information about the London Underground service this morning, but I'm going to wait until we've been through Surbiton so the rest of the passengers can hear it to.
(Why say anything yet for starters? And why not just tell us you can't be bothered repeating yourself?!)

4. London Underground, Bakerloo Line
Please move right down inside the carriages, but there is another train about one minute behind me so it's not worth piling in and making everyone grumpy!
(If I could have this tube driver every day I so would!)

3. London Underground, Mile End Station
There is currently a delay on the Central Line due to a problem at Leicester Square.
(Um, the Central Line doesn't go through Leicester Square...?)

2. Waterloo Station
Apologies for the delay to this service, this is due to an ongoing fatality on the line...
(I'm sorry, did you say "ongoing"?! The only thing I've ever been able to come up with for this one is a fall onto tracks and the current keeps shocking them back to life)

1. Waterloo Station
The Waterloo and City line is currently part suspended.
(The Waterloo and City line runs between two stations only, how the hell can it possibly be part suspended?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment