Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bed Confined

I feel like I've been grounded, which as a thirty year old married woman is a truly bizarre feeling...!

I've come down with some kind of stomach bug or something, which has left me in the delightful situation of there being almost nothing that I can eat without feeling or being sick, and I'm stuck in bed. I know it's the best place for me and I know it'll help me get better but I seriously do feel like I've been sent to my room and grounded. Even my husband is on at me about staying in bed, as if I'm not aware that's what I need.



Thankfully a friend sent me a link to a website which is quite literally maintaining my sanity at the moment. Completely free and I can watch tv shows streamed to my laptop, so today I've submerged myself in series six of Medium and trying to pretend my stomach isn't busy doing backflips and somersaults. (And as I've just learnt those are really bad words to use when feeling dodgy, feeling sick again now...)

So this particular sinner remains confined to bed, and grateful that she's so behind on this many tv shows so I have something worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment