Thursday 12 January 2012

For The Love Of God Go Shopping!!!!

To the woman who got on the same train as me tonight:

I know that losing weight is hard, believe me. I don't like the size I am at the moment, so I'm on a diet and trying to exercise more to shift some weight. 

Some things are outside your control, a thyroid problem for example means that weight loss is nigh on impossible! Glad I don't have that issue!

Or maybe you're just really lucky in that you are more than happy with your size, that you are secure in your assessment of your attractiveness and that you unlike 99% of women are entirely comfortable in your own skin.

I hope it's the third, and not being funny if it is then good for you, I envy that contentment.

But...

What I do not celebrate, enjoy and desire is to see your stomach hanging over the top of your trousers and below the bottom of your, not short, top.

Seriously what the hell?! No one wants to see that and they do make clothes that fit you! It's how I do it, I may not like my size but I dress accordingly for it.

So please, please, for the love of god pleeeease GO SHOPPING!!!

Yours Appreciatively in Advance, From your fellow commuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment