Thursday 27 January 2011

Little Moments of "Really?!"

I thought I'd do a post of things that, although they didn't give me enough of a thought process for a full post, still made me laugh and I feel are worth sharing.

The guy on the bus who tried to use a London travelcard for a bus journey in Surrey. When the bus driver pointed out it was a London ticket and the guy looked confused he was receiving of clarification by a great answer. "We're not in London..?" after which the poor bloke looked not only confused but in fear of being lost!

The guy on the tube carrying the bright pink suitcase. I couldn't help but laugh until I saw the very attractive woman behind him lean forward and kiss him on the cheek. Hmmm, that'd be hers he's nicely carrying for her then... Once again assumption has kicked my ass!

The woman on the train earlier in the week who's clothing combo of green, yellow, orange and purple made her look like she'd been bitch slapped by a packet of fruit pastilles. Mmmmm, fruit pastilles...

The woman opposite me on the Underground with a virtual explosion of fabric round her neck masquerading as a scarf, there's enough material there to drown half the carriage in wool! She looked hot, and not in the attractive way!

I'm sure others will occur to me and I'll share them in time but I thought it only fair to share my "mini sinners" with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment