Thursday 27 January 2011

New Name, Same Sarcasm

The observant amongst you may have noticed that the name of my little corner of the blogiverse has changed. The initial name was just a bit of a rush job, and not a good one at that!

Seeing as I found out today that I could change it, that and a friend was somewhat obvious in his gentle hinting to change it, I thought it was a good idea. I should point out however that said friend's "gentle hinting" basically involved him saying "good blog, pish title", so we're talking gentle in terms of sledgehammer proportions here! Regardless he had a point, so thanks for kicking my arse into doing what needed to be done!

So now I'm all rebranded I feel rather shiny and new, I like the fact that now my title and context match. This is my record of the sinners against sanity I enjoy the company of on a daily basis after all! Keep it coming London, I love you for my daily moments to randomly smile about!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment